Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our Labor Day Weekend

Hi all!  Elizabeth and I had a great Labor Day weekend, besides the fact that I got a major sunburn.  Ouch!  Friday afternoon we picked up Julie and Saige and headed out to the beach!  Around an hour later, we checked into our hotel, and went to grab some dinner at Taco Bell.  Elizabeth suggested that we go to the beach and take some pictures, since it was such a beautiful evening.
 Everyone thought that was a great idea, so Mom took us the short drive there.
 All of us together.

 Elizabeth and I...
 ...And Saige and Julie.  Then we went to bed.
 "Everyone up!  It's  breakfast time!" came Elizabeth's cherry voice the next morning.
 "I'm up." Saige said with a yawn, clambering out of bed.
 "Ug, it's to early." Julie whined, rolling over.
"Yes." I agreed.
"Chrissa and Julie, don't forget, we're going to the beach." Elizabeth reminded us.
"Oh yea!  Come on, Julie! Let's go!" I said.
 And we did go to the beach, after a yummy breakfast.  Oh, I should have put on more sunscreen, but I was having to much fun boggie boarding.  Julie, Saige, and I boggie boarded, and Elizabeth surfed.
After the beach, we went for a swim at our hotel pool.

 "I don't know about you, but I'm jumping the water!" I said, standing up.
 "I'll join you." Julie said.
 "Me too!" Saige agreed.


 Elizabeth joined us after a while, and we swam for an hour or two.  It was so much fun!
 Julie and I sat on the side and dried off,
 ...While Saige tried to get a tan.  (Note that I said tried.  She didn't succeed.)  After that, we all took showers, packed up, and drove home. We had a great, relaxing weekend.
What did you do over the weekend?


1 comment:

  1. That was the best Labor day weekend ever!

    _ Julie for JLove jloveadollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards