Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The New Outfits from American Girl: What We Think

 Hello, lovely readers!  Chrissa and I are both doing this post.  I'm writing in pink (as you can see) and Chrissa's writing in green.
Hi all! I think these are totally adorbs! Especially the slippers.  The whole thing looks very comfy.
Normally, I prefer nightgowns, but these are very cute.  And they look well-made and comfortable.
 I like this outfit.  The lace skirt is elegant, the sandals are very cute, and the top is sweet and sparkly.
It has a pink skirt.  (Need I say more?)
 I personalty like this dress better than the Holiday Brocade Dress, because it's much more colorful.  But I wouldn't get it.
I don't like the bubble of the skirt, it's just rather puffy in my opinion.
I LOVE THIS!!!  It is SO CUTE!!! The boots, sweeter, headband (okay, maybe not the headband) pants, EVERYTHING!

Of all the new outfits, this is my favorite.  It's design, color, fabric are all very beautiful.
Too fancy for me.
That's what we think.
Which outfit do you like the best?




3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one with the blue sweater and boots. Just like you you Rissa! Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dollies
    I love the new items.
    I nominated you for an award! I hope you like it.
    http://www.prettylillyanamericangirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/elegant-blogger-award.html
    Lots of love (from the Netherlands),
    Pretty Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elizabeth! I love the brocade dress! Sooooo pretty:)!!!!
    -E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards