Monday, September 9, 2013

A Surprising Discovery

 Hi all!  This morning I made a unexpected discovery.
 It all started when I was reaching way back to get my flip-flops out of the closet floor, but when I tried to pull my shoes out, they caught on something.  
"What's holding them back?" I wondered.
 "Nellie!  That's where you were!" I cried happily. "How did you get down there?"  Nellie had gone missing a few days ago.  On closer inspection, I noted that she had dog slobber on her tiny purple dress, as well as small bite marks.
"I bet Chocolate Chip got a hold of you, and stuffed you down there." I told my poor doll.  "I'll have to punish her, after I comb your hair."  I bushed Nellie's rough hair until it shone like the sun.
 So, I had gotten my flip-flops,
...But more importantly, I had found something much more precious: Nellie, my first American Girl doll.  Well, as they always say, things turn up where you lest expect them!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!

    Come check out my latest post!

    http://americangirl1fans.blogspot.com/2013/09/cheerleader-outfits-for-sale.html

    Thanks! :) Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards