Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ready for Valentine's Day!

Hi all!  This afternoon, Elizabeth and I decorated our kitchen for Valentine's Day!
First, I spread a dark pink cloth across the table.
Candy hearts and silver "X"s and "O"s made the perfect centerpiece.
While I had been adorning the table with pink and little hearts, Elizabeth frosted heart-shaped cookies that she had made earlier.
I hung up a "Happy Valentine's Day" Banner.
"O-o, that looks yummy." I commented, ...
... looking at the cookies my sister made.
"Thank you." She replied.
What do you think?
On a side note, I braided Nellie's hair to look like Anna's (from the Disney movie Frozen).  I LOVE FROZEN!  It is defiantly my new favorite movie.
How do you decorate for Valentine's day?

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your hair, I do that on my friends all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photo story. Your pictures are great, the dolls look really cute, and the decorations and treats perfect! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the decorations. I LOVE Frozen, too. How did you do the braids. So cool.
    Melody from TN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Saltys.
    ~Melody and Lexi from TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE FROZEN TOO!!!!!! It's my new favourite movie! After seeing your post, I've decided that I want Nellie instead of Kit now for Christmas. I would probably re-name her Anna, and make her some matching clothes. What are your favourite songs from the movie? I liked "Let it go" and "For the first time in forever"!
    Love & Hugs,
    Melody
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards