Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sunset with the Dolls: a Photo Shoot

 Hello, lovely readers!  Today a cold front blew threw our area, so Chrissa and I have enjoyed nice, nippy weather!  When I noticed the beautiful way the sun was setting this evening (as it does earlier and earlier), I donned my sweater and carried Felicity, Beth, and Nellie outside for some pictures.  Enjoy!
 Felicity...


 ... Beth ...


 ... Nellie ...


 ... All together...

It is my hope that you enjoy these pictures as much as I liked taking them!
Do you like American Girl dolls?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! We hope to get an American Girl some time, they're so pretty!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your pictures, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Great job, Elizabeth
    Melodies and Lexie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards