Saturday, May 11, 2013

Salty Friend Friday! Lindsey from Our AG Adventures


(Picture c/o Our AG Adventures)
Hello lovely readers! For Salty friend Friday, you get to meet Lindsey from Our AG Adventures! (Sorry, this post is a bit late.)


Elizabeth Grace: Tell us about yourself.

Lindsey: Well, I really do love making people smile! :) I love telling jokes! I also love scooter and bike riding, playing with my dog, and surfing the web!


Me: Do you have any pets?

Lindsey: Yes! I have a Rottweiler puppy, and she is named Maxine!


Me: Where do you go to school?

Lindsey: I go to Innerstar University like the rest of my sisters!


Elizabeth Grace: Do you have a job?

Lindsey: Sort of. I consider my job to make people smile! But an actual job - no.


Me: What's your favorite food?

Lindsey: Hmmmm...... I like all sorts of food, really, but I think my favorite thing would be Kanani's tacos!

Elizabeth Grace: What is your favorite color?
Lindsey: Orange!

Me: Where is your favorite place to go?
Lindsey: I really love going to amusement parks; I've always wanted to go to Disneyland!

Thank you, Lindsey, for letting us interview you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards