Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Puppy Love: a Photoshoot

Yesterday (Tuesday) Chocolate Chip and I played in the backyard.
 "Come here, my sweet puppy!"

  After our cuddle, Chocolate Chip, with a mischievous look on her furry face,  jumped on to my head and stole my sunglasses!
 "You come back with my sunglasses!" I yelled after my running doggie.
 But I wasn't a gymnast for nothing.  I did a flip and landed on top of Chocolate Chip.  Gotcha!
Laughing, I said "If you wanted to wear them, you should have just said so."
 Isn't she the cutest thing?

 Walking away from the last picture, I tripped over my running dog.
 "Oh! Chocolate Chip!" I screamed.  Looking reproachful, the furry canine licked my face softly.  "Oh, Chocolate Chip." I said, in a much different tone.
 How could you not love a dog like that?
P.S. There's only four more days to enter our photo contest!  So enter soon! 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards