Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dog Week: a look at Pet Beds

(Elizabeth tried to post this yesterday, but it didn't work, so I'm posting it for her today)
 To-day (Friday) I was looking on the internet for a cute dog bed for Sugar, who doesn't have one.  Here's what I collected.
 My first stop, of coarse, was American Girl.  This summer, they issued their new Sleep & Snack Pet Bed.  It's fairly cute, but a little to modern for my taste. (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/226543/uid/267)
  Next I looked at Esty, where I found the next three beds.

  This bed, from Cute 'n Sassy Creations , has such a fun print!  But I didn't think Sugar wouldn't like it.
Payne St. Doll Boutique made this very good, wooden bed.  However, it's over our budget at thirty dollars.
And last but not lest, this sweet dog house from Beds and Threads.  They have other colors besides black and white if you look at their shop.  This is over our budget as well.
Those are the ones I looked at.  Which do like the best?

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected with American Girl, Esty, CutenSassy, Payne St. Doll Boutique, or Beds and Threads .  All opinions are my own .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards