Ever since Chrissa and I started this blog, I have wanted to have a photo contest. So, we are very excited to present... The Salty's first Reader Photo contest, "My Dog and I"!
To enter your photo, follow these instructions…
- Take a picture of your dog and yourself doing something together, like playing, traveling, reading... you could do anything!
- To make our job easier, please resize your photos to 540 pixels wide. This is easy to do using a free editor like picmonkey.com or ipiccy.com.
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – name-aug14
- Email your photo to email@example.com
- Put “Dog Week Reader Photo Entry” in the subject line.
- Make sure you include your name and a description for your photos
- Chrissa and I will update THIS post with your entry.
There will be two winners, first prize and second prize.
First prize includes:
- One bandana of your chose (please specify A, B, or C)
- Two yummy cinnamon dog treats
- And a Frisbee (Small Blue or Large Pink)
- One bandana (you can pick from which ever two the first prize winner didn't chose)
- And which ever Frisbee first prize did not chose
- Every follower is aloud to enter one photo for the contest
- If you are under 13, please get your parent's permission to enter
- Don't copy photos! Your entry must be your own picture. Taking someone else's picture will band you from all future photo contests on our blog.
- You will be judged by Chrissa and I in Picture Quality/Creativity.
- Contest runs through August 13-18.
- We will post the entries in batches around every 24 hours.
Entry Number one:
My silly puppy likes to play chase with me! From Our AG Adventures