Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Pros and Cons of Summer

   Hi all!  Chrissa here again, and I'm going to  tell you what I like (and don't like) about summer.  Worst for first, so I'll start off with what I don't like.
  • Mosquito bites- so annoyingly ichie!
  • Hot weather- if you run around at all, you get all sweaty.
Now, what I do like about summer.



  • Swimming- I love cooling off and just being in the water.


  • Hiking!
  • There's more time for everything like
    •  Reading,



    • And playing outside.


  • All the delicious, fresh summer fruit (photo from Google images).

  • There's no school!-not that I don't like it, but it's so fun to have the whole day free.

  • I get to spent more time with my friends.
What do you like and dislike about summer?


1 comment:

  1. I don't like being hot! So that why I like swimming in water that REALLY REALLY REALLY cold! It's awesome!
    -Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards