Thursday, June 27, 2013

New things from American Girl

Recently, American Girl posted all their new summer releases on their website.
(Sorry about the picture quality- I had to copy the image off A.G..com)
Of all the new clothes, I like Saige's Tunic outfit the best, but I don't think I would buy it.  Chrissa says she really wants the Purple Peacock PJ's, but she already has the Honey Puppy PJ's, so why does she need two pairs of pajamas from American Girl?
I think the braided headband is cute- I just don't know if it's worth $12.



What do you like?  Are you buying anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards