Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Meet a Salty! Elizabeth Grace


  Chrissa and I thought that it would be fun for you all to get to know us, so we decided to do "Meet a Salty" posts.  I'm doing the first one. My name is Elizabeth Grace Edwards.  I adore photography, which is part of the reason I wanted to start this blog.  I have a sweet dog, named Sugar, who's a Yorkie.  She like to sit with me while I read, write, or do schoolwork.  My favorite school subject?  History.  There's quite a lot to learn about the history of our 500 year old city, St. Augustine. I love living in here, because we're very close to the ocean.  It doesn't matter if it's the ocean, a pool, or a river, I just love being in water, even if it's only my feet! 
   My favorite colors are light pink and turquoise, as you can tell from the picture.  To tell you the truth, I do not like wearing pants.  I rarely do, only if completely necessary.  Skirts and dresses are what I prefer.  
   As Chrissa says, have a sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Nice to meet you Elizabeth Grace!

    That is my middle name too!


    We are Twinkies! That is like such a cuwinky dinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!
    I wish I could go back and visit St. Augustine again!
    Lucky you!
    My middle name is Elizabeth and my cousins name is Grace!
    Please visit my blog- itsadollworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards