Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!





Hi friends! Chrissa here.  Elizabeth and I love to celebrate Easter.  But not only because of Easter baskets, yummy candy, pretty dresses or  brightly-colored eggs.  This is when we celebrate Jesus' resurrection from the grave.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

So have some fun and get dressed up a little, but don't you overlook the important reason why we celebrate this day!  Now, I'm going to show you what we did.
We made each others Easter baskets.  Pink for Elizabeth (her favorite color) and green for me (my 2nd favorite color).
Here we are with our Easter baskets.
I got a Build-A-Bear, Awesome BITS (my favorite candy), a shirt for my doll, a pen, and a anklet.
I gave Elizabeth a pen, strawberry hand lotion, a anklet, a Build-A-Bear, and a dress for the Build-A-Bear.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards