Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hello, Nebraska!

Hi everyone!  Last Thursday my sisters and I flew to Nebraska!  We are staying in my awesome Nana and Poppa's house for now, but on Monday we going to drive (or more accurately, my parents are going to drive) down to our cousin's house.  I am way excited to see Jewel (and Libby and Marie, too)!!!
That's all for now.  Elizabeth will be posting soon!
Who are you seeing this summer?
P.S. Shout out to our cousins for posting about our coming! (http://sandhilladventuresadollblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/welcome.html)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Nebraska sounds fun! This summer I'm hoping to see my good friend Scarlett, as I haven't seen her for ages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you too!!!
    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. We are going to our grandparents on Wednesday. Enjoy seeing your cousins.
    Lexi from TN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Have a great time visiting your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to check out our blog! We love hearing your thoughts or questions, but please respect others by not using foul or discouraging language. As the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We can (and will) delete inappropriate comments.
Thank you!
~Elizabeth and Chrissa Edwards